There are several destinations across the world where you can take a tour to encounter these magical giant beasts:
1. Isla Holbox, Mexico: June-September, (July-August is the best time to visit they come here to mate and feed).
2. Utila, Honduras: March-April, (they can be spotted also during September-December).
3. Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia: March-July.
4. Gladden Spit, Belize: April-May.
5. Donsol Bay, Philippines: November-June, (the most seen were during February-April).
6. Tofo Beach, Mozambique: October-March.
7. South Mahé, Seychelles: August-November, (there are rare sightings in October).
8. Koh Tao, Thailand: April-June, (they are inhabitants all year here).
9. South Ari Atoll, Maldives: All year round!
10. Galapagos Islands: June-December, (during the dry season).